The Center of Science and Industry (COSI), located in Columbus, Ohio, is a dynamic, hands-on science center with over 50 years of award-winning expertise in providing engaging, inspiring, and transforming learning experiences. COSI offers 320,000 square feet to spread out and feed your brain! USA Today named COSI named the country’s #1 science museum.
For groups of 12 or more guests, COSI offers:
- General Admission: $10 Per Person*;
- Downtown location, easy to reach by city's major thoroughfares;
- Atomic Cafe and Science2Go Gift Shop;
- Pre-ordered box lunches available on request (14-day notice and payment required);
- Bus Drivers, Adult Motor Coach Tour Operators, and Medically Certified Aids receive complimentary admission to COSI. Chaperones and other adults receive the discounted group rate of $10 per person;