COSI’s Motion Simulator uses wide screen, high-definition imagery, surround sound, and motion to take you around the world, into the sky and even out into space!
Each ride is around five minutes long with two minutes of additional time for loading and unloading. We encourage you to ride early in the day! The line to ride the Motion Simulator may close early to ensure all rides take place before the Motion Simulator is scheduled to close. Please check the COSI App for the official hours of the Motion Simulator. Hours may vary.
- Tickets can be purchased on-line in advance or if tickets are still available that day, they can be purchased at the box office.
- Guests must be at least 42 inches tall to ride without an adult. Guests under 42” will need to ride with an adult 18 years of age or older. Please be advised that some imagery during the Motion Simulator ride may contain mature content such as war depictions, simulated altercations and/or battles.
- We ask that guests be able to board and exit the ride without assistance in order to be able to ride.
- We do not recommend guests with back, neck and heart trouble as well as those who are pregnant to ride.
- Please no photography, video recording, food or drink inside the capsule.
- The Motion Simulator ticket is good for one person to ride one time and are non-refundable.
- To ensure the safety of all riders, the Motion Simulator Operator will stop the ride if any rules are violated.